Canción de desamor . Anghara Maria Falcón Pérez.Gran Canaria

``Nex To You´´ Justin Bieber y Chris Brown
You've got that smile
That only heaven can make
 I'll pray to God every day That you keep that smile You are my dream There's not a thing I won't do I'll give my life up for you
 'Cause you are my dream And baby everything that I have is yours You will never go cold or hungry I'll be there when you're insecure Let you know that you're always lovely, girl 'Cause you are the only thing that I got right now One day when the sky is fallin' I'll be standing right next to you, right next to you Nothing will ever come between us 'Cause i'll be standing right next to you, right next to you You had my child You would make my life complete Just to have your eyes only on me That'd be mine forever And baby everything that I have is yours You will never go cold or hungry I'll be there when you're insecure Let you know that you're always lovely, girl 'Cause you are the only thing that I got right now One day when the sky is fallin' I'll be standing right next to you, right next to you Nothing will ever come between us I'll be standing right next to you, right next to you We're made for one another Me and you And i have no fear I know we'll make it through One day when the sky is fallin' I'll be standing right next to you One day when the sky is fallin' I'll be standing right next to you, right next to you Nothing will ever come between us I'll be standing right next to you, right next to you Stand by my side, side, side When the sky, falls, down I'll be there, i'll be there You've got that smile That only heaven can make I pray to God every day To keep you forever
Traducción
 No puedo estar  separado para otro día Cuando vives tantas millas lejos Nada aquí va a hacerme estancia encima me tomastes, me dejaste encontrar una manera Vendí mi casa Vendí mi motor, también Lo único que deseo es estar a tu lado Robaría un banco Robar quizá un avion Me tomaste encima Pensar que soy  insano Qué puede yo hacer Lo único que deseo es estar a tu lado Qué puede yo hacer Lo único que deseo es estar a tu lado He tenido mil muchachas o quizá más pero nunca me he sentido esto antes de que solamente apenas no sepa qué se viene sobre mí me tomaste encima, hechas una ojeada en mi Qué puede yo hacer Lo único que deseo es estar a tu lado Qué puede yo hacer Lo único que deseo es estar a tu lado Lo único que deseo es estar a tu lado Lo único que deseo es estar  a tu lado Lo único que deseo es estar  a tu lado Tantas veces daba una muestra Consigui esta sensación, yendo a perder mi mente cuando todos él IS-IS apenas un asunto del amor tú me tomaste como el bebé del excedente, me toman allí qué puede yo hacer Lo único que deseo es estar a tu lado Qué puede yo hacer Lo único que deseo es estara tu lado Qué puede yo hacer Lo único que deseo es estar al lado de ti…

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.